Marketing / PR-Ninja
Location: Palo Alto, CA
The Marketing/PR Ninja has a pivotal role in the growth of the company. The following is a compilation of the key responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead all our lead-generation activities, mainly meet-ups but also other small events.
- Responsible for all PR activities for the company on a small budget. This includes nurturing relationships with Journalists, influencers and thought leaders in our relevant industries. Understanding and owning the entire PR cycle.
- Very up-to-date with Social and marketing and industry performance metrics
- Responsible for SEO placement, measurements and metrics.
- Managing company’s Social Media assets on LinkedIn, Instagram, among others and keep them compelling.
- The main focus of the role will be on cost effective and impactful PR and lead generation programs.
- Minor role in customer-on-boarding/success.
Skills and Experience
An ideal candidate will be a well rounded mid-level marketing professional with deep knowledge of the areas mentioned above. The market and product, we can teach you but you must have a strong domain expertise in key disciplines of modern marketing. We will look for the following attributes in a holistic way:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Marketing is preferred
- At least 3 years of solid marketing and PR experience in the eCommerce space for a B2B technology company
- eCommerce/Saas/eRetail industry experience is a plus
- Must have impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write compelling PR and other marketing collateral is critical.
Joinedapp is the global leader in Social Commerce (Conversational Commerce) boasting some of the top global brands as its customers. We are a well-funded start up and a graduate of StartX (highly acclaimed Stanford University incubator) based in Palo Alto, California. The company has both business and investment backing by the global leader in ePayments (Ingenico Group from France) and Plug & Play venture arm. Visit us at www.joinedapp.com
To apply for this role, please send your CV including a cover letter highlighting your unique qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local candidates only - Principles only - No agencies please